Cigna Analytics & Reporting Specialist (SQL, Healthcare) - Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA in Baltimore, Maryland
Help architect our future. Be a leader among leaders. Get ready for your perfect job, one that encourages you to think analytically yet stay connected with your teams. Do you have strong skills in working with large data sets, using tools such as SQL, and the quick ability to identify what is outside of the norm? If so, prepare to innovate, create, and communicate.
Let us tell you a little more. We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. But we don’t just care about your well-being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and share in changing the way people think about healthcare .
Work locations, office based: Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA
Highly skilled in analytics, reporting and SQL a must
Under direct supervision, responsible for routine data imports, extractions, database creation, maintenance, and reporting. Analyzes trends, identifies areas for improvement, and verifies results for accuracy. Supports compliance requests which may involve strict timelines. Relies on instructions and pre-established guideline to perform functions of the job. Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of business solutions. May act as a liaison between different departments. Will manage delegated group rosters and support internal auditing requirements. Should be able to utilize independent judgment and discretion when pulling data and delivering updates.
- Will support compliance requests related to CMS
- May support PDV team with reporting functions
- Will support all provider reporting termination requests from internal customers
- Will support all expansion initiatives
- Manage claims reporting requests
- Will manage delegated group requirements
- Other duties as may be required
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong skills inanalytical/problem solving, working with large data sets
- SQLprogramming skills and an understanding of Medicare regulatory requirements.
- This position will require proficiency withMicrosoft Excel, Access, andOutlook.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Medicare Advantage terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Primary Location: Baltimore-Maryland
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Work Locations: 3700 O'Donnell St Duck Bldg Baltimore 21224
Job: Provider--Network/Data Mgmt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 10, 2018, 5:33:32 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com