Cigna Bill/Acct Svcs Sr Associate in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
* Responsible for ensuring client is comfortable with the self-administered process and for calculation of premiums
* Manages delinquency administration in accordance with defined procedures
* Ensures timely and accurate allocation and reconciliation of premium payments to policies
* Resolves premium receipt discrepancies, including clearing of suspense balances within defined department metric guidelines.
* Provides daily internal and external customer service and inquiry resolution with key business partners.
* Acts as client's primary point of contact for billing/remittance related inquiries.
* Recognize and act on premium remittance inconsistencies.
* Identifies and raises awareness of (and implements as applicable) process improvement potential.
* College Degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* Analytical and problem solving ability
* Basic accounting skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Multi-task oriented
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment: customer focused
* Ability to adapt to change
* PC proficiency with knowledge of Windows based software
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.