Cigna Architecture Manager in Bloomfield, Connecticut
The Architecture Manager in Pharmacy IT Integration is involved in the coordination of design, development, implementation and maintenance of software for Pharmacy integration.This position is a cross-functional role, overseeing the scrum team delivery, helping to remove blockers and enable the team success.The job position requires oversight to strategic deliverables for in addition to delivery management of Integration systems.This position will be responsible for leading development team of full time staff and vendor resources. This resources partners with System engineers, Release train engineers (RTE), Pharmacy ARTS,scrum masters,product management, QA management and production support team.A successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent interpersonal communication skills. This individual must be able to grooming features and user stories, participating in PI and sprint planning.The ideal candidate should have Agile experience and a working knowledge of the SAFe framework.
- Establish solution strategies, application design, code development, team direction, application implementations, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of Integration Teams
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Evaluate team skill and capacity, make recommendation to adopt and adjust to changing priorities
- Provide initial impact assessment of new designs and projects brought forth in the i2i process providing input on what systems are impacted and which delivery/asset lead are required to participate in the estimation process
- Ownership of the Java/JBOSS/MQ assets
- Accountable for ensuring that the asset is maintained and that other delivery leads leverage the asset appropriately
- Responsible for partnering with Solutions Architects on the development of the framework roadmap
- Responsible for proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems
- Several years of experience in IT application architecture, development, management and architecture.
- Hands on experience Oracle SQL/PLSQL, MongoDB, Java Spring and Java Rest Web Services (Must have)
- Demonstrated planning, change management, consulting and communication skills, analytical ability, negotiation and management skills
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills
- Must be a team player with demonstrated customer and delivery focus
- Solid understanding of ETL tools Informatica and Python.
- Solid understanding and experience with agile delivery and SAFe methodology
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills across multiple audiences from highly technical team members to business consumers at the highest levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with executive management on technical solutions
- Ability to navigate and drive results in a matrix environment
- Ability to document and communicate complex technical concepts
- Ability to recognize technical and analytical problems and solutions
- Effective in fast-paced team-oriented environment
Primary Location: Bloomfield-Connecticut
Work Locations: 900 Cottage Grove Road Wilde Bloomfield 06152
Job: IT--Techn Strat & Architecture
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 30, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com