Cigna Operations Analyst in Chattanooga, Tennessee
We know your type. You’re driven to make an impact on the business and internally motivated to improve how things are done. You are a quick learner, detail oriented, and can handle multiple priorities at once. You always keep your audience in mind and have a pretty easy-peasy time working with all different types of people.
We also know you’re looking for an opportunity that lets you get your hands dirty, one that challenges your business acumen and helps your career thrive. It’s nice to meet you too. Read on to learn more about our Underwriting Account Senior Associate role.
Let us tell you a little more. We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. But we don’t just care about your well-being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and share in changing the way people think about healthcare.
You will own an assigned book of business and have two main deliverables: settlement production (i.e. reporting 5500 financials to our Healthcare clients) and completion of Rate Action Forms (RAF) in order to downstream pertinent sold information to our primary business partners. Beyond core production, you are expected to embrace a high performance culture through teamwork, personal development, accountability, and involvement in special committees/projects.
What you’ll do:
• Manage and maintain an assigned book of business. Perform routine maintenance, report preparation and/or issue resolution with efficient book of business management.
• Complete Rate Action Forms. Interact with matrix partners in the coordination/accurate completion of Rate Action Forms to effectively communicate sold plan information.
• Settlement Production: Produce accurate and timely year-end settlement financials and 5500 reporting for our clients.
• Use your project management skills. Become involved in committee and project work to move our organization forward
• Use your organizational skills and detail orientation to ensure timeliness, quality, and accuracy standards are achieved
What you need to do the job:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required strongly preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Team player with a proactive and positive attitude
• Detail oriented
• Solid organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Primary Location: Chattanooga-Tennessee
Other Locations: United States-Connecticut-Bloomfield, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Tennessee-Franklin, United States-Colorado-Greenwood Village
Work Locations: 401 Chestnut Street Chattanooga 37402
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 8, 2018, 8:26:30 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com