Cigna Change Manager - Cigna Behavioral Health in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Change Manager is an individual contributor responsible for the strategic design and tactical execution of all 5 phases of the Prosci ADKAR change management model across the Cigna Behavioral Health (CBH) organization of Total Health & Network. Model effective change management skills, activities and behaviors during all work efforts.
• Utilize established project and program methodology to develop change management plans for assigned projects;
• Support the ongoing and continuous improvement of the Cigna change management approach, standards, tools and methodology for sustaining change efforts, leveraging process management concepts;
• Assess and analyze change impact and readiness
• Create findings and recommendations reports
• Lead the development of appropriate plans to support the change initiative, including: o Design and execute communication plan including leadership engagement
o Assess potential resistance and create associated resistance management plan
o Execute against the approved plans, reporting appropriately on status and effectiveness
o Design and lead effective meetings with senior executives, managers, and stakeholders as appropriate
o Partner on change management approach including development of transition and learning plans
• Demonstrate passion around customer focus and improving processes that impact customer satisfaction
• Execute against the approved plans, reporting appropriately on status and effectiveness;
• Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful change initiative and administrative efficiency that will lead to cost containment and/or reduction;
• Work collaboratively with project team members to identify mitigation strategies, take early action to resolve issues and address cross-team impacts, working with appropriate resources.
Skills and Attributes
The Change Manager must possess the following skills and attributes: ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and oral; to demonstrate strong presentation skills; to communicate effectively with all levels, including training delivery; to utilize active listening skills; to work well in a matrix environment; to engage and influence at all levels of the organization; to see the big picture, and operate effectively delivering tactical and strategic objectives; to problem solve and root cause identification skills; strong analytic and decision making abilities; to influence others and enable change throughout the organization; and to execute and be results oriented.
The Change Manager must satisfy the following minimum qualifications:
• 3 or more years of organizational change management or applicable experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, MA or MS in related field a plus
• Experience and broad knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and best practices; certification in the Prosci® model is a plus
• Experience supporting large change management initiatives in a large scale business environment
• An extensive understanding of how people and organizations go through change and the change process
• Proven ability to successfully and sustainably drive organizational change
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Ability to travel 25% or less
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.