Cigna Business Project Sr Analyst (Greenwood Village, CO) in Greenwood Village, Colorado
This position is open within the Select Segment’s Business Solutions and Implementation (BSI) team. The BSI team represents the Select Segment in all application development projects touching the Facets system and related applications.
The person filling this position would support the Business Production Fallout for the NRT (Near Real Time) accumulation application for the sharing of member accumulations between medical and pharmacy, as well supporting Production support requests from our business partners.
Primary Role: 90%
- Responsible for production support for the daily accumulation fallout of NRT production support based on Business requests.
- Responsible for production support for the daily accumulation fallout of DST Error Fall out in support of the Select Med Pharmacy book of business.
- Analyze and triage accumulation fallout for resolution.
- Coordinate and monitor configuration corrections with Business partners for resolution to accums fallout.
- Open CMS Tickets to IT partners for resolution to Accum Fallout due to System (IT) process. Responsibilities will include managing open tickets to IT and coordinating resolution to the fallout.
- Work with management team to remedy any concerns that may arise with the accumulation process. Compile and analyze results of service for identification of improvement opportunities.
- Provide weekly status and performance metrics to the NRT Lead and Senior Management team.
- Responsible for production support requests from Business partners.
Secondary Role: 10%
- Participate in Project work for small enhancements to the NRT Systems.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams to define and interpret how Facets data populates the appropriate data stores to support downstream applications and processes.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams to support benefits returned in the data stores.
- Serve as a SME for business and end users on information stored in the data stores.
- Audit of information supplied to and returned by the data stores.
Gather and Document business rules for display/return of data to support end user requirements.
Define and maintain requirements and desired outcome associated with the data stores for Facets implementations.
- Analyze, design, build, test and document business rules to support use and display of data by downstream systems and meet business requirements.
- Provide testing support as needed so that testers understand requirements and to review test cases and results. Troubleshooting of issues may also be necessary.
Superb analysis and critical thinking skills
Strong Organization skills
Strong verbal and written communications skills with demonstrated ability to research, problem solve, trouble shoot, influence, present and partner across the organization
Must be able to meet specified turnaround timelines and production metric goals.
Demonstrate leadership skills
Demonstrate ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities for self and team
Key Competencies required: Decision quality, Priority Setting, Business Acumen, Analytical Skills and Conflict management.
- Familiarity with data mining and management
- Experience with benefits, plan coverage and projects.
Primary Location: Greenwood Village-Colorado
Work Locations: 8505 East Orchard Road Greenwood Village 80111
Job: Bus Ops--Bus Proces & Proj Mgt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2018, 2:37:08 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com