Cigna Sales Operations Analyst-Commissions in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Job Description: Commissions
Primary Function: Thorough knowledge of CIGNA’s Market Segments and the administration of the Broker Commission Policies in order to process commissions in the appropriate Cigna systems, respond to inquiries (via the 1-800 customer service line or emails), solve problems, and ensure client satisfaction.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Home office contact for sales and the broker community on commission issues.
Managing Brokers Business
- Manage incoming compensation paperwork
- Accountable for determining outstanding requirements per procedure standards
- Communicate to sales and other internal matrix partners within 48 hours if any documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Implement follow up processes until all outstanding issues are resolved
- Negotiates exceptions if there is a deviation from the process.
- Analyze and Sets up the case into the appropriate Cigna system.
- Understands and manages various systems across the multiple business segments)
- Meet and exceed timing and quality standards.
- Performs specific audit procedures on simple to complex audits on accounts in question by the brokers. Compile the data and communicate the findings.
- Completes assigned special projects related to one or more business segments/applications.
- Consistently demonstrate strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Assist others within the team/department with workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Reconciles case and broker commissions to ensure accurate broker commissions’ were paid; process adjustments as needed.
- Research problems and negotiates with brokers and sales to resolve moderately complex issues.
- Creates, analyzes, and responds to standard or non-standard reports.
- Ensure incoming phone calls are answered =<25 seconds, Avg Abandon rate =<20 seconds, total % Answered Calls =95% or >+ Provides support to sales and producers related to commissions
- Project a professional attitude and consistently demonstrate effective listening skills
- Drive ownership of the issue even if you need to pull in additional departments in order to resolve the issue.
- Consistently provide service of a superior level by meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Ability to analyze, audit and develop recommendations to achieve the “best in class” relationship with our brokers and the sales teams.
- Respond to all inquiries, oral or written, in a clear concise manner and within 24 hours.
- Frontline contact to the Producer (Broker) Commissions 800 Service line and general mailbox
- Ensure all assigned reports are completed accurately and timely, which may require finding resolution to exceptions on the report.
- Accountable for escalating any known issues to management with possible suggestions for solutions.
- Trains new and existing team/department employees on systems and processes.
- Sharing new and pertinent information with the team/department to ensure consistent processing.
- Educate and drive compliance on administrative policies and processes with our matrix partners, i.e. Sales, underwriting, licensing, billing, etc.
- Establish solid rapport with internal and external customers.
- Participate in training on new systems, programs and processes and identifying possible training needs
- Identify procedural problems; formulate and recommend well thought out suggestions for improvement
- Maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ensure a flexible approach to shifting priorities; changes in technology, responsibilities, processes and organizational structure.
- Be open to feedback about general performance or specific events
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Expertise in various Cigna systems (PCS, FACETS, CARBS, CMS, etc.) is a plus
- Finance, banking or billing experience preferred
- Acts independently and requires minimal direction
- Must be a team player
- Results oriented with high attention to detail
Embrace our Cigna Values
- We care about people
- We act with Integrity
- We embrace diversity
- We demonstrate courage
- We are committed to excellence
Primary Location: Greenwood Village-Colorado
Work Locations: 8505 East Orchard Road Greenwood Village 80111
Job: Bus Ops--Employer Services
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 1:31:44 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com