Cigna Client Acct Support Specialist / Onsite Client Service Partner - Houston Independent School District (HISD) - TX in Houston, Texas
BAND 3 – Client Account Support Specialist / Onsite Client Service Partner for Houston Independent School District (HISD)
Client Implementation and Service
Proclaim, Choice Fund, PMHS, Dental
**Candidate must be able to work on the client site Monday thru Friday and travel up to 25% to local facilities.
4400 W. 18th Street
Houston, TX 77092
- Interact with internal/external customers and business partners in a professional manner (includes verbal and written interactions).
- Own any customer issue that is brought to the table for resolution by employer. Manage resolution in a timely manner and provide status to all appropriate parties when resolved, including a summary of root cause, countermeasures and next steps.
- Keep account team updated on any identified trends or client interaction that should be escalated or communicated.
- Provide education and guidance about programs and resources available as part of the Client’s benefit plans, including mycigna.com, wellness and discount programs, health savings account and pharmacy.
- Deliver lunch and learn sessions on Cigna's programs and services offered and/or meet with Employee Services team periodically to train and answer questions related to trending issues and/or provide updates to the team on Cigna processes/products.
- Assist in arranging case manager (or other appropriate Cigna resource) for customer with complicated medical conditions or technical/non-clinical needs
- Research, analyze, and track customer call/claim inquiries from employees. Communicate outcome and next step directly to employees with cc to employee’s HR when appropriate.
- Handle transactional tasks (customer/provider outreach calls, create out-of-pocket ledgers, etc).
- Pull claim reports and analyze data and trends.
- Navigate multiple Cigna systems including client self-service portals, claim systems, and tracking systems.
- Compile monthly service reporting based on client needs/requests.
- Establish and maintain deep connections with the OneGuide team in order to delegate issues appropriately, but also to maintain a feedback loop to report status back to the employee and or HR in a timely, clear and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent previously related work experience
- Demonstrated strength and ability to interface with and influence key decision makers/clients through use of negotiation skills, dealing with ambiguity and conflict management.
- Demonstrated strength and understanding of customer expectations and "sense of urgency" resulting in the ability to influence the organization to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Strong analytical ability, with ability to design, track, and work toward specific measurable performance targets for self and team.
- Ability to manage multiple and divergent priorities and deadlines, work independently and pro-actively, negotiate and manage expectations for mutually acceptable solutions and creatively problem-solve effective customer solutions
- Excellent presentation skills. Previous/proven success and 2 to 4 plus years experience delivering customer/producer communications.
- Strong knowledge of Cigna benefits, products, and services (HMCM Complete, MotivateMe, LMP, OneGuide, Cigna Telehealth, HSAB, EAP, etc.)
- Ability to quickly understand the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Ability to pivot seamlessly from customer interaction to client level updates and communication/coordination.
- Demonstrated background in navigating Cigna's various matrix partners to triage inbound Cigna issues from the customer (ie – Dental, DME, Eligibility, Appeals, HSAB, Incentives)
- Up to 25% travel in GA to clients local facilities is anticipated.
Primary Location: Houston-Texas
Job: Sales-Sales Supp & Client Svcs
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 29, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com