Cigna Provider Data Senior Associate in Houston, Texas
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Maintains current provider data for the largest, most complex account structures. Maintains provider data to ensure the quality of the network. Coordinates provider enrollment, and assists with coordination of meetings with providers for training, contracting, and reporting. May be responsible for reporting and tracking provider calls and complaints. Updates directories for all contracted organizations. May be responsible for reporting and tracking provider calls and complaints
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the loading of Provider data into multiple systems – i.e. claims, directory, HSD Tables
• Act as a SME (subject matter expert) for provider demographic loading into all Cigna-HealthSpring systems.
• Conduct provider outreach via outbound calls, fax blasts, email requests, and USPS mail for demographic validation.
• Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues raised t by internal or external customers.
• Identify the right parties or resources, internally and externally, to resolve issues timely.
• Resolve issues and complete work within established CMS timeframes, ensuring compliance.
• Intake provider data from multiple sources.
• High school degree or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of healthcare insurance industry, terminology, provider networks, contracting and credentialing.
• Ability and willingness to share knowledge.
• Detail oriented, with proven time management and organization skills (including the ability to engage in multiple tasks and meet deadlines/standards).
• Be a positive role model and have the ability to work independently and in conjunction with co-workers of all levels.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, & Access.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.