Cigna Family Nurse Practitioner - Part time 24 hours - Noblesville IN in Indiana, Indiana
Cigna Onsite Health offers a different way to practice medicine. Our providers work independently onsite at our employer clients. Our goal is to provide quality care to the client’s employees, following evidence-based medicine guideline. We allow you to spend more time with patients, require no weekends or “on-call” hours, and paperwork is limited so that our clinicians can focus on providing high quality patient care.
We provide accessible, quality care and guide employees and their families to Cigna resources and relevant employer wellness programs.
Because of the convenient on-site health center location, Cigna Onsite providers are readily accessible to employees of our host client. This allows us to build a trusting relationship with patients and provide a level of care and service that is different than what is traditionally seen in the community. As an employer sponsored health center, it is not open to the general public, but often spouses and dependents can use the facility.
Cigna Onsite Health providers and staff offer preventive care services and health improvement opportunities whenever possible. Combining clinical skills with caring staff using Cigna’s integrated data, our clinicians provide holistic care, including primary care, acute episodic treatment, screening, coaching and preventive services that lead to optimal Health Improvement.
Cigna Onsite Health offers advanced practice nurses an opportunity to practice in a collaborative and supportive professional environment with opportunities for growth and development.
We are seeking an experienced primary care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a passion for health and wellness, to join our Cigna Onsite Health Clinical team in our brand new Health Center.
- Primary Care treatment in an Employer-based setting
- Episodic care (low acuity Urgent Care)
- Extended Episodic Acute Care which can include 4-5 visits for an illness or injury that is limited in its chronicity
- Chronic condition education and co-management with outside primary care if we are not the PCP
- Ability to oversee and perform CLIA waived tests, dispense Rx medications, and oversee a specimen collection lab
- Collaboration with onsite employees to provide biometric screening and health and wellness education
- Potential for Travel Medicine recommendation and immunizations or administration of allergen immunotherapy (with proper training)
- Direct one on one health coaching to employees along with referring patients into wellness programs
- Demonstrated ability to work well with and manage members of the health care team (MA, LPN)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including internal and external customers and group settings
- Ability to partner with local HR/Benefits team to improve employee health
- Active and unrestricted NP license in IN
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, working independently in an internal medicine or family practice setting
- Ability to practice independently in IN
- DEA licensure and prescriptive authority
- Electronic Health Record experience
- BLS certification
- Ability to work clinic hours:
oM/T/H - hours to be determined
This is a part time 24 hour role.
This role is based onsite in Noblesville IN and relocation is not offered.
Cigna is committed to a healthy work force. New hires must successfully complete a background check, drug and nicotine screen to be employed in this role.
Primary Location: Indiana-Indiana
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Part-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 8, 2018, 3:38:41 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com