Cigna Beca Marketing in Madrid, Spain
Cigna is a global health insurance company, dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We are a young and dynamic company that is constantly evolving to keep alive the highest concept of wellness and provide our customers the best service.
Do you enjoy talking to people? Are you seeking a multicultural environment at a "Great Place to Work" where you can develop your career?
You will have the opportunity to help our marketing team drive their strategy in the following areas:
Campaign management and content production:
· Research market opportunities and insights
· Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
· Support the production of content such as blogs, newsletters, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, landing pages and email copy.
· Support regular communications such as product release update emails and monthly client newsletter.
· Coordination of translations
· Make small updates to marketing collateral
· Assist with the preparation and logistics for events.
· Research industry events for ROI.
· Help track the results of events and campaigns
Degree in Marketing, PR or similar field.
Skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and PPT)
Mandatory fluent English and working knowledge of another EU language would be an advantage.
Ability to work independently developing positive relationships with colleagues and external suppliers.
Have a big, friendly personality with ambition to bring creative ideas to life!
Primary Location: Madrid-Spain
Work Locations: Parque Empresarial La Finca 14 Paseo del Club Deportivo 1 Madrid 28223
Job: Admin/Gen Mgt--Genl Management
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 2:44:09 AM