Cigna Implementation Training Specialist -CareAllies (Business Project Specialist-Population Health Solutions) Houston in Nashville, Tennessee
We are looking for an experienced professionals to focus on driving adoption of Population Health Technology tools within their respective geography/market. This position will report to the National Adoption Manager. This role with focus on the execution of a localized approach to driving adoption of the Population Health Technology with both internal partners and external provider groups. Individuals with a broad background and exceptional skills in consulting, communication, onboarding, training and implementation, ideally in the healthcare, government, or financial services industry or similar. Excellent communication and reporting skills are imperative - MS PPT and Excel advanced skills a must. Most critically, this position requires flexibility, agility, a positive attitude, fierce work ethic, ability and desire to learn quickly, and consistent delivery of value through ambiguity as a partner-focused change agent. Must be able to work independently on assignments while simultaneously engaging as a collegiate and collaborative part of a larger departmental team.
- Ability to form strong business relationships and partner across the enterprise for effective cross-functional project delivery and implementation
- Ensure smooth lines of communication from the project to delivery team and vice versa
- Participate in Agile ceremonies like release planning, scrum meetings, sprint demos and other specific team meetings as needed
- Collaborate with the team to develop project plans for implementation activities
Participate in release testing, including the development and validation of test cases
Top of Form
Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of goals & deliverables
- Consult with market leaders to facilitate most effective market engagement and success of implementation into market.
- Lead all training activities related to adoption of technology and process changes into the market with both internal and external customers. Continuously enhance the training experience
At CareAllies, we strive to help our customers save money and improve health. We achieve this through our next generation service experience and consumer health engagement solutions. We offer a personalized and proactive comprehensive service model focused on removing barriers, enabling success and building confidence. For internal team and external customers.
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA, PMI Certification or Six Sigma training also valued.
- Healthcare Industry experience a plus
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a matrix environment to obtain buy-in and drive results.
- Creative thinker with ability to think outside the box and translate ideas into actions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills. Attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated ability to drive results with sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
Primary Location: Houston-Texas
Other Locations: United States-Tennessee-Nashville, United States-Alabama-Birmingham, United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Work Locations: 500 Great Circle Road Nashville 37228
Job: Bus Ops--Bus Proces & Proj Mgt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 8, 2018, 3:47:39 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com