Cigna Customer Care Advocate - Phoenix, AZ 11.26 Start date in Phoenix, Arizona
So, you’re interested in becoming our newest Customer Care Advocate? Great choice! Now, consider this…
The Customer Care Advocate receives inbound customer calls for general inquires pertaining to Short Term Disability Leaves and Benefits.
- Can you use your research skills to quickly make decisions while working with multiple programs?
- Are you all about the attention to detail, focus on accuracy, and personal drive to reach a goal?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, heads down environment that focuses on delivering satisfaction for clients and customers alike? (And yes, we love our clients and customers, just as much as we love our employees.)
First things first, we’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. But we don’t just care about your well-being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and share in changing the way people think about healthcare.
Now on to the good stuff…What you’ll do
- Interpret & explain policy provisions to the customer’s satisfaction and level of understanding.
- Provide a positive customer experience to all clients and customers. Actively listen to customers, probe for clarification, and provide consultative guidance to meet customer needs.
- Respond with a sense of urgency to inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance regarding insurance claims, benefits and policies.
- Collaborate and consistently communicate with your leadership team to mitigate risks and escalate issues beyond scope of current duties as needed. Provide feedback regarding standard operating procedures and processes to drive enhanced continuous improvements.
What you need to do the job:
- 1 year minimum of customer service or call center experience. Medical terminology or healthcare experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical, analytical and investigative skills; ability to gather information, analyze facts, and draw conclusions
- Proven skills in positive and effective interaction with challenging customers and complex service issues.
- Experience in effectively meeting/exceeding individual professional expectations and team goals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus!
How we support your success:
- After all, great people make great companies. We have some of the best people working with us and together we are making the world healthier and more secure. Here’s what else we’ve got:
- A best-in-class compensation package that will keep you motivated and engaged.
- Ongoing training that helps you be at your best through in-classroom and on-the-job delivery.
- Benefits that focus on your personal health and well-being because healthy employees are happy ones.
- Career development opportunities around every corner through job shadowing, networking and stretch assignments.
- We could go on, but we won’t….
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask, “What are you waiting for?” Apply now!
Primary Location: Phoenix-Arizona
Work Locations: 25600 N. Norterra Dr, Bldg A Phoenix 85085
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 16, 2018, 3:54:25 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com