Cigna Financial Analysis Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Responsible for analysis and interpretation of financialinformation. Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, identifiestrends, variances, and key issues and provides recommendations for adjustment.Responsible for conducting moderate to complex financial analysis projectionsand/or reporting. Reconciles, analyzes and documents budget to actualvariances. Responsible for supporting annual budgeting process. Prepares financialreports and works with key business partners to meet financialobjectives. May conduct fixed asset audits to ensure financial controlsare maintained.
- Analyzes, reconciles and manages key actual vs. budget variances
- Supports and/or builds annual budget for Arizona Cigna Medical Group (CMG)expenses in support of CMG key business partners
- Reviews monthly financial information and records accrualsto appropriately report results
- Prepares monthly/quarterly and annual projections and identifies emergingtrends in assigned expense categories
- Leadership ability to analyze results while working withmultiple partners across Group Medical Practice.
- Communication and influencing of the process to ensure goals and targetsare met.
- Support the development of policies and procedures to ensure adequatecontrols are in place for the management of the Training portfolio across theGroup Practice.
- Maintain and support the business financial reporting system
- Reporting of results to various matrix partners
- Business project support as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of five years of accounting, auditing and/orfinancial analysis experience
- Experience working successfully in a matrix environment
- Solid communication, both written and oral
- Proven analytical skills to quickly work through data and summarizefindings
- Strong Detail-orientation
- Strong technical skills, using Microsoft Access and Excel
Primary Location: Phoenix-Arizona
Work Locations: 25500 N Norterra Drive, Bldg B Phoenix 85085
Job: Finance--Financial Analysis
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2018, 4:19:03 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com