Cigna Pharmacy Technician (Cigna Medical Group) - Paradise Valley Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona
In addition to Pharmacy Technician Associate duties, is responsible for implementing inventory control procedures and ordering merchandise within regulatory guidelines. Must be a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT).
As a Pharmacy Technician within Cigna Medical Group (CMG) you will:
- Retrieve filled prescription orders for patients
- Provide excellent customer service via phone and in person
- Prepare prescribed medication for patients such as counting tablets and labeling bottles, and fill baker cells
- Retrieve new prescriptions and refills
- Must have and maintain Pharmacy Technician PTCB Certification.
- Must have and maintain AZ Board of Pharmacy Certified Technician License.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED completed.
- Graduate of Pharmacy Technician Academic Program or equivalent job experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus.
- Cash handling experience.
- Experience with pharmacy operating systems and automated counting devices.
- Typing ability 30 WPM preferred
Primary Location: Phoenix-Arizona
Work Locations: 3805 East Bell Road 2nd Floor Phoenix 85032
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 10, 2018, 12:01:02 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com