Cigna New Business Manager - O500 - Sandy, UT in Sandy, Utah
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
New Business Manager – Regional
Develops and implements sales strategies for targeted key accounts in a plan, a territory, or a specified geographic area. Very knowledgeable of complete line of products/services and clients' issues and needs. Primarily focuses on seeking out new clients. Typically has at least five years of related sales experience. IC eligible
Primarily focuses on seeking out new clients by developing and implementing sales strategies for targeted Regional Customer Segment accounts in aligned geographic region. The Regional Customer Segment includes employers with 251-4,999 eligible domestic employees, and includes the following industries regardless of size; Public Sector, University Systems, and Large single state customers.
• Very knowledgeable of complete line of products/services and clients' issues and needs.
• Obtain new accounts through direct or brokerage/consultant channels for sales.
• Meet or exceed annual business plan as measured by new firms, revenue, membership and profitability objectives.
• Maintain prescribed weekly activity levels.
• Manage the sales process for Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Behavioral products.
• Review and respond to RFP's, manage internal strategy and present quotations.
• Manage database of prospects and assigned producers.
• 5 years sales or equivalent experience.
• Prior Insurance experience in Underwriting, Operations or Proven sales track record.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently or as a team to achieve goals and objectives.
• Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work strategically with matrix partners to design presale strategies and proposals.
• Ability to obtain necessary licenses.
• Acceptable driving record.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.