Cigna Customer Service Rep Assoc in Sunrise, Florida
Cigna is a global health insurance company, dedicated to its mission ofhelping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense ofsecurity.
We are a young and dynamic company that is constantly evolving to keepalive the highest concept of wellness and provide our customers the bestservice.
Do you enjoy talking to people? Are you seeking a multiculturalenvironment at a "Great Place to Work" where you can develop yourcareer?
In this role, you will be responsible of:
-Receiving requests by telephone, mail regarding insurance claims/policies.
- Communication management in day-to-day queries of our clients andinsurers through different channels (phone, letter, fax, e-mail).
- Coordinate and ensure follow-ups of the assigned contracts/clients.
-Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions todetermine most effective response.
-Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units forfinal processing.
-Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals rangingfrom routine to moderate complexity. May seek assistance with complex customerservices issues.
-Anticipate and assess client needs and communicate your findings internally.
-Responsible for tasks such as, but not limited to, basic data input of claimfees in Mainframe (internal system).
- Professional fluency in English and Spanish (must read and writeSpanish)
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Bachelors or similar by experience a plus.
- Minimum of two years experience in call center customer service.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to function in a team based/matrix environment.
- Strong commitment, drive and motivation to provide excellent customerservice.
- Empathetic and sensitive to patients' needs and concerns.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally - both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented and able to accurately input and effectively manage data.
- Ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
- Ability to take personal ownership for meeting/exceeding all production andquality standards.
- Finds a good balance between quality and quantity.
- Ability to work discretely with confidential (medical) information.
- Possesses appropriate sense of urgency.
- Team player with positive attitude and stress resistant.
In order to provide ourclients with 24 hour 7 days a week service, candidate must be available for aflexible 8 hour day schedule, starting at 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Mondaythrough Friday.
Primary Location: Sunrise-Florida
Work Locations: 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy Suite 140 Sunrise 33323
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 10, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com