Cigna Existing Business Sales Manager - Sunrise, FL - O500 in Sunrise, Florida
Responsible for attaining persistency, net growth and earnings objectives for a plan or specified geographic area. Develops and implements client retention strategies to achieve sales and earnings growth. Directly management of all client managers within the specified geographic area.
Please note :this role may also have responsibility for new business in the O500 buyer group.
Full accountability for account management organizational performance
- Heavy emphasis on developing and executing tactical plans to achieve persistency, growth and earnings goals.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day Account management teams
- Monitor critical metrics/dashboards to identify operational strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Reinforce our reputation in the Healthcare industry
- Demonstrate value-added solutions using a professional consultative selling approach including additional product placement.
- Maintain a highly credible professional profile within the industry
- Keep management and marketing appraised of competitive activity
Drives Local Market Value Propositions
- Drive effective strong articulation and execution of Cigna's value proposition through our clinical engagement programs.
- Manage expenses and monitor budget. Conduct financial planning for clients and delegate goals and objectives to client management team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends with particular focus on PPACA, Private Exchanges as well as health and wellness initiatives.
- Co-ordinate with other Cigna functions and segments to ensure clients are supported effectively.
- Partner effectively with Underwriting leadership to execute well on financial/risk recommendations to retain clients, expand product sets within clients and achieve market earnings objectives.
- Drive successful execution of client specific renewal and bid prevention strategies
- Actively drive and manage effective producer relationships.
People Management & Leadership
- Manage, coach and provide feedback on team effectiveness including book of business assignments.
- Upgrade talent when and where necessary. Make the tough decisions regarding poor performers.
- Support and deliver all training initiatives
- Create and maintain an active pipeline of talent and succession plan. Meet regularly with potential candidates
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- 5 years of Industry related experience, Sales experience preferred
- Experienced leader
- Analytical and Synthesizing Skills
- Initiates and Champions Innovation and Improvement
- Collaborative Teamwork
- Develops Talented People
- Values and Manages Diversity
- Results Orientation
Primary Location: Sunrise-Florida
Work Locations: 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy Suite 140 Sunrise 33323
Job: Sales-Direct Sales/Acct Mgmt
Employee Status: Manager of People
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2018, 7:26:33 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com