Cigna Business Project Specialist in United States
Leads and supports enrollment and financial reconciliation efforts for Individual Segment, including on and off Healthcare Marketplace business. Partners with external and internal matrix partners to research and resolve data issues and errors across multiple internal and external systems, ensure the consistency of data across partners, facilitate transparency in the end to end flow of data, and provide widespread clear and concise communications regarding the accuracy and status of the end to end flow of information for the segment.
• Work with vendor and key matrix partners to create and implement end to end data analysis, reconciliation, and discrepancy resolution processes for enrollment and financial data within the Individual Healthcare Segment for on and off marketplace business.
• Support daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation efforts across multiple internal and external matrix partners and systems including researching and resolving transactional errors.
• Partner with vendor partner to analyze and understand all financial and enrollment discrepancies uncovered during the monthly reconciliation process between the Healthcare Market place and the enrollment and billing vendor.
• Communicate the status of monthly reconciliation and the disjoint resolution process to cross functional matrix partners and leadership.
• Coordinate with vendor, finance, accounting, enrollment, and Healthcare market place liaison teams to report and resolve data discrepancies.
• Analyze, summarize, and provide recommendations related to the validity of enrollment and financial data supporting Health care exchange user fees, cost share reduction financial impacts, and applied premium tax credit payments.
• Partners with operational and information technology teams to influence, develop and implement technology and business processes that enable operational oversight in the billing, enrollment, and financial management processes, reductions in operational costs, and support corporate or statutory audits.
• Use data based analysis to drive decreased disjoint metrics, and operational efficiency.
• Act as subject matter expert in support of segment and enterprise initiatives.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong influencing and matrix management skills preferred.
• Self-motivated learner with the ability to learn on the fly.
• Ability to work independently and in conjunction with co-workers of all levels.
• Ability to create and implement contingency plans and solutions for problems that arise.
• Demonstrated ability to drive results required.
• Comfortable with raising questions, issues, ideas or suggestions to co-workers of all levels across all organizations.
• Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Access
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Visio preferred.
• Experience with relational databases and XML preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• At least 2-3 years of business experience
Primary Location: United States
Job: Bus Ops--Bus Proces & Proj Mgt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 10, 2018, 4:18:27 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com