Cigna Informatics Senior Specialist - CareAllies in Work From Home Jobs, United States
- Design and develop data analysis processes
- Interact closely with business partners to understand their needs and expectations.
- Design analysis plan of clinical programs
- Analysis of medical costs for potential capitated contracts
- Successfully complete project deliverables associated with all aspects of life cycle methodology including design, build, test, train and implementation.
- Proactively monitor, identify, and help our IT partners resolve system production issues.
- Provide status reports, verbal and written.
- Participate in regular customer or project meetings.
- Take initiative to identify process improvements and implement them when needed.
- Support and assist in the successful completion of team goals.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem solving skills.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Can effectively cope with change
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and task management skills.
- Ability to determine potential trends by thinking forward or "outside the box".
- Ability to manage own time and set priorities of others.
- Ability to "think on the fly" and adapt to rapidly changing client priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and professional working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external clients, or customers.
- Strong intellectual capacity and curiosity.
- Take pride and responsibility in work produced/results achieved.
- 4 years’ experience with Health Data
- In depth knowledge of government healthcare programs including: Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), and Medicare Advantage.
- Experience interpreting and defining business requirements for complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and take initiative with limited direction.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in departmental process mapping of current state and the future state workflows
Primary Location: Work From Home Jobs-Work From Home Jobs
Job: Bus Ops--Operations Mgmt (Bus)
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jul 17, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com